Saturday, March 15, 2014

Homestyler App

This week I'd like to talk about this amazing free app I use all the time. It's called Homestyler by Autodesk. Autodesk is a huge company that makes computer programs for just about anything from photo editing and design, to engineering and construction.

In Homestyler, you can create rooms from either their gallery of high resolution photos, a photo of an empty room from your phone, or you can immediately take a new photo of an empty room right from the app. The best feature of Homestyler is that every product in the catalog is purchasable. You can view the details of any piece of furniture or accessory and find where to buy it. There are even products from Sears and Target on this app, and they are adding more every day.

Here are a few of the rooms I've designed. And if you join, follow me at mocklidesigns.









Let me know in the comments what you think about these rooms. Is there anything you like or don't like? Which one is your favorite? Let me know!

UPDATE ON THE GIVEAWAY - We still need 13 likes on Facebook, and then we will give away this beautiful mirror I made. 

Please invite your Facebook friend to like Cheap Chic by clicking here. The more of your friends who like my page, the better your chances of winning. 

Please don't forget to like me on Facebook, and follow me on Instagram @cheapchicblog, Twitter @cheapchicinc, and Pinterest.

Thanks for all the love and support from my readers. I truly appreciate every single one of you.

3 comments: